19 de octubre de 2009

When I call you up, Your line's engaged
I have had enough, So act your age
We have lost the time, that was so hard to find
And I will lose my mind
If you won't see me
you won't see me
I don't know why, you should want to hide
But I can't get through, My hands are tied
I won't want to stay, I don't gave much to say
But I can't turn away, And you won't see me
you won't see me

Time after time
You refuse to even listen
I wouldn't mind
If I knew what I was missing

Though the days are few, They're filled with tears
And since I lost you, It feels like years
Yes, it seems so long. Boy, since you've been gone
And I just can't go on.

1 comentario:

María Paula dijo...

La foto la puse grande, que onda? estas andando mal lindo? jaja, ya tenias que tener tu falla, no podias ser perfecto ! jajaj